White Pampas Grass | Cortaderia selloana
White Pampas Grass, Cortaderia selloana, is not only a coastal landscape favorite, but at home in any landscape setting. White plumes stand strong from late summer through winter. Pampas Grass is a fast growing plant making it a good choice for privacy hedges, marking property boundaries, and limiting the front yard view from the street.
Add more interest to your white pampas grass by pairing it with Pink Pampas Grass.
Light maintenance in early spring is essential to the neat appearance of your White Pampas Grass plants.
Planting and care for Pampas Grasses is available from the University of Georgia Extension.
Note: Cortaderia selloana is invasive in warmer climates. Remove seed heads before they dry and shatter dispersing seeds.
White Pampas Grass grows in 2 sizes:
- Pint size Pot - Begins shipping April 2021
- Trade Gallon Container - Begins shipping April 2021
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Ornamental Grasses
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 6 - 10ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 7, 8, 9, 10
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|