Buy Hidcote Blue Lavender Plants
Hidcote Blue Lavender, or Lavender angustifolia, is a free flowering dwarf lavender plant that produces deep purple flower spikes in late spring and summer.
A great lavender plant for a dwarf hedge, edging, or for massing. As a famous English Lavender, the Hidcote Blue Lavender lends its blooms which are distilled to provide one of the purest lavender scents.
Culture: Lavender Plants grow best in rocky, dry, sunny places with an abundant amount of lime in the soil. This lavender scent is strongest in dry, sunny locations. Plant in well drained soil in full sun.
Harvesting lavender: To dry flowers, pick when showing color but before fully open; tie in bunches and hang in a cool, airy place.
Hidcote Blue Lavender is available in 2 sizes:
- 3.5 inch pot and One Gallon Trade Container
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Lavender Plants, Herb Plants, Evergreen Perennials
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Purple
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
|Quantity||1 - 10||11 - Unlimited|