Rise Up Lilac Days™ Climbing Rose
This new series of Mini-Climbing Roses is being introduced this year. Use the Rise Up™ series for roses growing on trellises, fences, arbors or prune to shape as landscape shrub roses.
A most unusual color, the Lilac Days™ is a lilac purple rose somewhere between lilac and purple shadings. Semi-doubled fragrant flowers grow determinedly over summer and up to frost. The dark green rose foliage makes a strong backdrop for the lilac rose flowers.
This is the best lilac climbing rose that we've seen.
- Plant in full sun
- Grows in zones 4 to 8
- Lilac/purple rose flowers
- Grows 5 to 8 feet long with a spread of 2 to 4 feet wide
Rise Up Lilac Days™, Rosa x 'ChewLilacdays' PPAF; CBRAF
Rise Up Lilac Days™ are grown in quart pots.
- Category: Shrubs, Shrub and Climbing Roses, Flowering Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Purple
- Mature Height: 5 - 6ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|