Northern Red Oak Trees -
Easy trees to transplant and widely known for its brilliant fiery red fall foliage.
You will also find Northern Red Oak Trees as one of the most beautiful and strongest growing, useful oak trees that can grow as much as 2 foot a year for the first 10 years. It is a recommended plant for specimen plantings, or background for other grass and shrub plantings. An excellent choice for fast growing shade trees.
Easy to transplant and tolerates most soil conditions in partial shade to full sun.
Plant a Northern Red Oak Tree in your back yard and it won't be long before you have a gorgeous shade tree with amazing fall foliage.
Northern Red Oak trees are available in one-quart containers:
Cannot ship into AZ, CA, FL, LA or OR
- Category: Trees, Container Grown Trees, Shade Trees, Oak Trees, Fast Growing Trees, Nut Trees
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist
- Mature Height: 50 - 75ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|