Pennisetum LIttle Bunny Grass
Little Bunny Pennisetum Grass is a delightful small growing ornamental grass that you will want to plant in all your tight garden spaces.
You can plant this tiny grass for garden bed edging, in window boxes and other containers, under small trees and shrubs where there is light and edging dry creek beds. The Little Bunny grows and spreads as much as 12 inches. Little Bunny will adapt to most any soil type when planted in full sun.
Summer to fall highlights the soft natural blooms or plumes that emerge from the mounded dark green grass of the Little Bunny Pennisetum alopecuroides.
Once established, the Little Bunny needs only occasional watering.
Pennisetum Little Bunny is available in 2 sizes:
- 3.5 inch pot
- Trade Gallon - Check Availability in Late Spring
Orders shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Ornamental Grasses
- Plant Type: Semi-evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: Pink
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|