'Scentsation' Honeysuckle - Non Invasive Vine -
Finally a Honeysuckle vine that doesn't take over an area. Scentsation Lonicera is a well behaved honeysuckle variety that you can plant on fences, arbors, trellises. Plant several near your outdoor sitting areas, patios, gazebos, decks, to enjoy the wonderfully fragrant yellow and white blooms from mid spring to late summer. The long blooming flowers are followed by bright red berries for fall and winter.
The Scentsation Lonicera is not invasive like other honeysuckle varieties.
Grows in full sun to shaded areas with a minimum of 4 hours of sun. Spreads up to 6 feet.
'Scentsation' Lonicera periclymenum USPP 16,240
Scentsation Lonicera is grown in quart pots.
Cannot ship to the following states: IL, MA, VT, OH, WV, MN, WI
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Vines
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial, Full Shade
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring, Summer
- Bloom Color: White, Yellow
- Mature Height: 6 - 10ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|