Vaccinium corymbosum hybrid 'Sharpblue' - Sharpblue Blueberry
The Sharpblue Southern Highbush Blueberry plant is a low-chill cultivar requiring only 150 to 250 chill hours. Producing up to 8 to 12 pounds of tasty sweet blueberries, this high yielding fruiting shrub is reliable.
Mostly evergreen in the warm climates, the Sharpblue grows 5 to 6 feet tall. A good self-polinator, this plant has higher yields with cross-pollination of other southern highbush varieties.
The powder blue berries are generally ready for harvesting May through June.
Blue-green foliage changes to firey red during fall.
Space 4 to 6 feet apart.
Plant in soil with Ph 4.5 to 5.5.
Sharpblue Blueberry plants are growing in pint size pots.
AVAILABLE TO SHIP SPRING 2024.
This plant cannot ship into AZ, CA, GA, OR, WA, or MI.
- Category: Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs, Evergreen Shrubs, Fruit Plants, Blueberry Plants
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 5 - 6ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 7, 8, 9, 10
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|