Creeping Red Thyme is fast, low growing semi-evergreen thyme valued for its fragrant foliage.
Red Creeping Thyme hugs the ground, making it an excellent choice to plant between pavers or as an ground cover.
Fragrant ground cover. Easy to grow in ordinary, well-drained soil. Used as a ground cover - not for culinary use. Low-growing space 12 to 18" apart. Thymus praecox subsp. arcticus
Creeping Red Thyme is grown in:
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Herb Plants
- Plant Type: Semi-evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Red
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|