Tatarian Pink Honeysuckle Flowering Shrubs
The Pink Tatarian Honeysuckle Shrubs will delight your senses in late spring to early summer with its tiny pink flowers which will turn to red berries for feeding wildlife over winter. Plant your Honeysuckle bushes, lonicera tatarica L. in full sun to part shade for a fast growing hedge. This pink flowering bush is commonly used for wildlife gardens and hunting food plots.
For a flowering shrub hedge, space your Pink Tatarian Honeysuckle plants approximately 5 feet apart.
Pink Tatarian Honeysuckle Shrubs ship as 12 to 24 inch tall plants - 1 order contains 5 plants
Cannot ship this plant variety to addresses in CT, IL, MA, NY, OH, WV, MN, WI, VT
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Shrubs, Bare Root Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs, Fast Growing Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: Pink
- Mature Height: 10 - 15ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|