Stella de Oro Daylily is quite possibly the easiest to grow perennial plant available.
This dwarf daylily is short on height, but big on color and style. A bright yellow flowering perennial plant, the Stella d'Oro will be a summer feature for your garden.
Early to mid-summer will find the Stella filled with blooms. Pinching off the spent flowers will keep your dwarf daylilies looking neat. After they've run their blooming cycle, clip out the scapes and enjoy the beautiful deep green fountain shaped foliage.
Stella De Oro Daylily is grown in 3 sizes:
- Pint Pots
- Quart Pots
- Gallon Pots - call for availability
Orders shipping to CA or AZ addresses may be bare rooted before begin prepped for shipping.
- Category: Discontinued Sale, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Daylilies
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Yellow
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|