Elfin Thyme | Creeping Fragrant Thyme
Elfin Thyme or Thymus serpyllum is a creeping aromatic semi-evergreen thyme that forms a dense mat. Great ground cover thyme. Elfin Thyme produces tiny lavender flowers in summer. Ideal to plant between bricks or paving stones.
Easy to grow Elfin Thyme plants that do best in light, dry, well-drained soil. Very hardy. Grows to 2 inches in height, space 6 inches apart.
Elfin Thyme is growing in 2 sizes:
- 3.5 Inch Pots
- Pint Pots
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses may be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Herb Plants
- Plant Type: Semi-evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Pink
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|