Cheyenne Spirit Echinacea
'Cheyenne Spirit' is a coneflower is so maintenance free that you don't even need to deadhead.
The 2013 AAS Flower Award Winner, Cheyenne Spirit coneflower flowers atop strong stems that do not topple over like many echinacea. Beautifully varied shapes of brightly colored flowers provide a mix of orange, red, purple and pink shades to the softer yellows, creams and whites.
Butterfly magnets, coneflowers are commonly found in butterfly gardens. Once established your Echinacea Cheyenne Spirit will be drought tolerant and require little water. Maturing in the height range of approximately 16 to 30 inches tall and a spread of 18 to 28 inches wide. Space approximately 24 inches apart. Apply a balanced fertilizer once a month.
Cheyenne Spirit Coneflower is an excellent choice for naturalizing. Attracts butterflies and bees while the dried seed heads are food for birds in late fall and winter.
Cheyenne Spirit Echinacea is grown in:
- Pint Pot
- One Trade Gallon Pot - Sold Out
Orders shipping to AZ and CA addresses may be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Echinacea
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: Apricot, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
- Mature Height: 2 - 3ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|