Still Waters Clematis -
This easy to grow clematis is showy on fences and trellises. The huge violet blue flowers with dark red stamens make excellent cut flowers during the late spring to summer growing season. Still Waters Clematis is one of our favorite clematis.
Prune back to 2 feet in spring and apply a controlled release fertilizer.
Still Waters™ Clematis x 'Zostiwa' USPP 20,372
Still Waters Clematis is grown in the Proven Winners Quart Pot.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Clematis, Vines
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Purple
- Mature Height: 6 - 10ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|