Diamond Ball Clematis -
Your garden will shine with the cool, white blooms of the Diamond Ball Clematis. The double blooms show June through August for this long blooming clematis.
Easy to grow Clematis.
Prune to 18 inches tall in early spring.
"Feet in the shade - head in the sun" - the old saying for growing clematis. The roots need to be in an area where they stay cool, but the vine is in sunshine. Can keep roots cool with mulch. Grows on a fence or trellis.
'Diamond Ball' Clematis sp. USPP 24,045, Can 5,158
Diamond Ball Clematis is grown in Proven Winners quart size pots.
- Category: Proven Winners Sale, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Clematis, Vines
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 5 - 6ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|