Buy Veronica Georgia Blue
Veronica Georgia Blue Ground cover is a low growing evergreen ground cover plant commonly used as a ground cover.
Veronica peduncularis 'Georgia Blue' has light green leaves that turn to a coppery bronze in fall. The Georgia Blue's periwinkle blue flowers open in early spring around April for approximately a month depending on location. This evergreen speedwell is a good choice for sloped areas, used underneath shrubs, in containers, borders, and rock gardens. Plant this evergreen ground cover plant in full sun. As with other veronicas, the Georgia Blue is rabbit and deer tolerant.
Georgia Blue Veronica Evergreen Groundcover is available in:
- Pint Pot
Plants shipping to west coast addresses may be bagged for shipping.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Veronicas, Evergreen Perennials
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring, Summer
- Bloom Color: Blue
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|