Buy Potted and Bare Root Royal Fern Plants
Royal Ferns have long fronds with lance-shaped leaves resembling leaves of the ash or locust trees. Royal Ferns spreads slowly, like other Osmundas, but individual plants remain.
Tips to Grow Royal ferns - they prefer open shade gardens and highly acid, very wet soil. Plants in the Florida wetlands are tree-like and quite impressive. Divide in spring, planting the crowns just at the soil level. Osmunda regalis.
Royal ferns are truly regal under the proper garden conditions. Use them as tall accents in the bog garden.
Royal Ferns are available in:
- 5 Bare Root Tubers (AVAILABLE SPRING 2024.)
- Pint Pots
- Quart Pots
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses maybe bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Ferns
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Partial, Full Shade
- Soil Condition: Moist, Wet
- Mature Height: 4 - 5ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|