Siberian Iris Caesars Brother
Easy to grow and trouble free, the Siberian Iris is a gardener's favorite perennial. Sturdy, dependable plants are upright. Caesar's brother is a taller growing Siberian Iris with deep blue flowers and a golden throat.
As with other Siberian Irises, this variety is tolerant of wet sites and can even be used in shallow water at the end of a pond. Great for container growing. Clip dead foliage back in late fall. Divide every 3 to 4 years.
NOTE: Harmful if eaten
Caesers Brother Siberian Iris is grown in a one gallon container. Orders shipping to AZ and CA will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Irises
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Spring, Summer
- Bloom Color: Blue
- Mature Height: 2 - 3ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|