Hosta Blue Mouse Ears is a miniature hosta with blue green curled leaves. Named Hosta of the Year 2008 by the Amercian Hosta Growers Association.
Grows up to 8 inches tall in partial sun to full shade areas.
Blue Mouse Ears Hosta produces spiky lavender flowers in summer that will attract hummingbirds to your shaded garden areas.
Happy in normal to acidic soils, Blue Mouse Ears is a good choice to plant around the base of large trees. A sport of the Blue Cadet Hosta. As with other hostas, divide them in spring every 3 to 5 years.
- Hosta of the Year 2008
- Grows in acidic soil
- Good for moist soil or dry shade
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Miniature grower - under 8 inches tall
Blue Mouse Ears ships in 3.5 inch pot - 1 Plant
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Hostas
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Partial, Full Shade
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Purple
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|