Crimson Beauty Red Creeping Phlox -
An excellent substitute for Scarlet Flame Creeping Phlox.
Red to fuchsia flowers cover the semi to evergreen perennial during spring. Longer spring flowering than many creeping phlox varieties, the Crimson Beauty Creeping Phlox is a showy groundcover that works beautifully for garden borders, rock gardens, hillsides, around mailboxes, containers and as a grass substitute in smaller areas.
Creeping Phlox is easy to grow. Clip blooms that begin to wither or mow over when blooming has stopped. Like petunias, when the blooms touch the foliage they will burn and sometimes stunts the plants.
Creeping Phlox are drought tolerant, deer resistant, and pet friendly.
Crimson Baquty Red Phlox is grown in 2 sizes. Orders shipping to AZ and CA addresses will be bare rooted and root washed before being prepped for shipping.
- 3.5 Inch Pots - Sold Out Spring 2020
- Trade Gallon Pots
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Creeping Phlox
- Plant Type: Semi-evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: Red
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|