Thornless Blackberry Arapaho
Arapaho Blackberry Plants are a cold hardy, thornless blackberry cultivar. These disease resistant blackberry bushes do not need a trellis and have an excellent sweet flavor. This great thornless blackberry is a new release from the University of Arkansas.
Arapaho Blackberry Plants produce blackberry fruits that have an excellent sweet flavor, good size, firm fruit and heavy production.
Arapaho Blackberry ripens two weeks earlier than Navaho and also produces sucker plants which allow this plant to quickly establish a solid fruiting hedge row of plants. We believe the Arapaho Blackberry is the earliest producing Thornless Blackberry available. Zones: 5-9
Ripens Early season (beginning of June) - Excellent Quality - Cold Hardy - High Yielding
Begins bearing fruit in 2 years
Estimated Fruit Yield: 2 to 4 quarts per vine.
Rubus 'Arapaho' PP8510
Check out our container grown tissue culture Arapaho Blackberry Plants - they are generally in stock during summer and fall. -> Arapaho Blackberry Plants Container Grown
Arapaho Blackberry Plants ship as:
- 2 year bare root plants - 1 Plant (ships November & December for Fall in zones 6-9 - March & April for Spring in all zones)
- Tissue Culture Container Grown - available year round as inventory allows
Note: Cannot ship this item into California
- Category: Fruit Plants, Blackberry Bushes
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained, Moist
- Mature Height: 4 - 5ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|