Horseradish - Armoracia rusticana -
A perfect addition to your Kitchen Garden, horseradish is one of the most pungent vegetables that we just can't get enough of in vinegars, creamy sauces and relishes. The most perfect companion to prime rib, sandwiches, chicken and so much more. We ship potted plants that will produce viable roots in fall. Typically, roots can remain in the ground into the following spring.
Horseradish grows best in full sun but often grows well in partially sunny areas. Prefers deep moist soi, though is adaptable to most any soil type.
Here are some ideas on preparing and storing your horseradish:
- Storing Horseradish
- Homemade Preserved Horseradish
- Ways to Use Horseradish
- Best Creamy Horseradish Sauce Recipe
Horseradish is grown in 3.5 inch pots - ready for planting in your garden.
As this is grown as an annual plant, it is not covered under the plant replacement guarantee.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Herb Plants
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained, Moist
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|