Paraplu Pink Ink® Hibiscus -
The grace of the Paraplu Pink Ink® Rose of Sharon with it's oversized flowers will have you appreciating it in your landscape throughout the summer and early fall growing season.
Growing in the 5 to 8 foot height range, be sure to allow plenty of side space (it spreads up to 4 feet wide) for maximum blooms.
Deep green foliage emerges in late spring (as with most Rose of Sharon plants) to set the background for the beautiful white flowers to emerge with their bright pink star-like markings in the centers.
Plant one or a hedge of the Paraplu Pink Ink® Hibiscus for all summer into fall interest. Branching is elegant and flexible enough to move with the breeze.
Paraplu Pink Ink® Hibiscus x 'Minsywhi07' USPPAF, Can PBRAF
Paraplu Pink Ink Rose of Sharon is grown in quart pots.
Orders shipping to west coast addresses may be partially bare rooted for boxing.
- Category: Proven Winners Sale, Shrubs, Rose of Sharon Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 6 - 10ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|