Best ways to use flowering shrubs and evergreen shrubs in any garden or landscape:
- Shrubs are virtually maintenance free.
- Our living fence shrubs and evergreen shrubs help you to maintain your privacy.
- Several specimens of the same variety can be planted in garden plant groupings for a stronger visual effect.
- Different plant varieties can be grouped together for diversity and harmony of form, foliage or flower.
- Use flowering shrubs to give a sense of volume in a flower bed and can be used to set off garden accessories such as statues, birdbaths, fountains, sculptures, and ornamental rocks.
- Large shrubs can also be used to create an intimate corner or as a backdrop for a flowerbed.
- Attract humming birds, bees and butterflies.
- Use evergreen shrubs as your foundation plantings to provide year around color and texture.
- To hide an unsightly area – select from our living fence shrubs.