Buy May Night Salvia
Salvia May Night is a vigorous re-blooming meadow sage with a great compact perennial growth habit.
With the bluish purple spike blooms of the May Night, it's easy to see why it was chosen as the Perennial of the Year in 1997. An easy to grow medium perennial plant that works perfectly in any full sun gardens landscape. The Salvia May Night blooms from early summer into fall.
Substitute the May Night Salvia for lavender plants in cold climates.
- Deer resistant perennial
- Low water requirements
- Long blooming
- Attracts hummingbirds, bees, butterflies
- Good container plant
- Easy to grow
- Compact growth habit
- Vigorous re-bloomer
- Great substitute for lavender
Salvia May Night is available in 2 sizes:
- 3.5 Inch Pot
- One Gallon Container
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: Purple
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|