Red Wall Virginia Creeper is a fast growing vine with glossy dark green foliage that changes to fire engine red in fall.
Grow Virginia Creeper Red Wall on fences, walls, arbors, or along the ground as a ground cover.
A hardy growing Virginia Creeper, the Red Wall is a fast growing vine and is salt tolerant. Grow in partly shaded to shaded areas. When necessary, prune virginia creeper in Summer.
Parthenocissus quinquefolia, is an easy to grow vine. Good for beginning gardeners. An excellent companion plant is the Yellow Wall Virginia Creeper.
Red Wall Virginia Creeper Parthenocissus quinquefolia 'Troki' PPAF.
Red Wall Virginia Creeper ships in:
- 4 Inch Pot
- Quart Pot - sold out spring 2021
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses may be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Vines
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Partial, Full Shade
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 20 - 30ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|