Burgundy Bunny Pennisetum alopecuroides -
Just like the Little Bunny Pennisetum, you're going to adore the Burgundy Bunny Pennisetum. New green foliage emerges in spring. With the heat of mid summer, you'll begin to see red foliage just as the creamy bottlebrush shaped plumes pop out. By late summer, the foliage has begun to deepen to an intense burgundy coloring on to frost.
Excellent dwarf fountain grass for edging gardens, pathways, patios and gardens.
Pennisetum alopecuroides'Burgundy Bunny' PP21917
Burgundy Bunny Pennisetum is grown in:
- Trade Gallon Pot
- Does not ship to Oregon.
Orders shipping to the west coast may be partially bare rooted for packing.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Ornamental Grasses
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|