Pachysandra terminalis (Japanese spurge) is an evergreen ground cover for shaded areas.
Select Pachysandra Plants as your shade loving evergreen groundcover. Japanese Spurge is an excellent choice for shade loving plants! Try Pachysandra Terminalis along shaded paths, trees gardens, and on steep hillsides in either partial sun or shade.
You will find Pachysandra Terminalis easy to grow and low maintenance.
Pachysandra terminalis is low and compact, retaining its dense beauty even in adverse conditions. It forms a solid mat of glossy foliage 6 to 8 inches tall. Space plants 12 inches apart in deeply prepared soil enriched with compost. Close planting protects the roots. Water regularly until established.
Plant spacing: Plant 12 inches apart, 100 plants covers a 100 square foot area.
Pachysandra Terminalis is available in 2 sizes:
- 2.5 Inch Potted Plant - 1 Plant
- Bare root plants - 1 order contains 25 plants
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Pachysandra, Evergreen Perennials
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained, Moist
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 15||16 - Unlimited|