The Northblue blueberry bush is a compact growing shrub that matures in the 3 to 4 foot height range. Excellent for container gardening and small landscapes where space is at a premium.
Spring blooms give way to July fruits that are large, dark blue and tasty for fresh eating.
A self pollinating blueberry that prefers high organic acidic soil. 4.5 to 5.5 pH. Yellow to bronze fall foliage.
Water regularly during the growing season to keep the soil moist, but not damp.
This blueberry bush is native to North America.
Northblue blueberry plants are 1 to 2 foot tall container grown. This plant cannot ship into AZ, CA, GA, OR, WA, or MI.
- Category: Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs, Fruit Plants, Blueberry Plants
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 2 - 3ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|