Fragrant Munstead Lavender Plants for Sunny Garden Areas.
Munstead Lavender Plants are branched, woody, perennial lavender plant that grows much like a small evergreen shrub.
The narrow leaves of the Munstead Lavender are about 2 inches long and have a pleasing gray-green color. These small heavily fragrant lavender flowers are borne on long-stemmed, slender spikes. As a favorite English Lavender, the Munstead is a top choice for the edible flower buds and lavender hedges.
Culture: Lavender Plants grow best in rocky, dry, sunny places with an abundant amount of lime in the soil. This lavender scent is strongest in dry, sunny locations.
Harvesting Lavender: Cut faded whole lavender flower spikes when the first flowers begin to open, and dry. It is used most often in sachets in the home and for perfume oil.
Perennial - This tender small evergreen shrub will need winter protection.
Munstead Lavender is available in 3 sizes:
- 3.5 inch pot - begins shipping in late February for Spring 2021
- Gallon Trade Container - estimated shipping begins late March for Spring 2021
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Lavender Plants, Herb Plants, Evergreen Perennials
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Purple
- Mature Height: 2 - 3ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 10||11 - Unlimited|