Miscanthus 'Little Kitten' Dwarf Maiden Grass -
This is one of the smallest growing Miscanthus sinensis available. Topping out at approximately 2 to 3 feet in August when this warm season grass puts on its fan shaped plumes, this miniature grass is the perfect nook and cranny plant. Besides filling in areas, the Little Kitten Miscanthus or Dwarf Maiden Grass creates a lovely graceful mound that is great for edging walkways, separating garden areas, containers and is salt tolerant.
Little Kitten Miscanthus is grown in trade gallon pots. Plants shipping to west coast region may be partially bare rooted for transit.
Does not ship into OR.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Ornamental Grasses
- Plant Type: Semi-evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Mature Height: 2 - 3ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|