Italian Parsley -
Often confused with Cilantro, Italian Parsley is known for its deep flavor that holds up better to cooking than the curly parsley variety.
Leaves are high in iron, vitamins A, C and E. You may have also heard that Italian Parsley is a natural breath freshener - that is due to the high chlorophyll content.
Plant in containers and grow indoors to snip for dishes throughout fall and winter. Italian Parsley is a biennial plant - meaning it grows the first year and blooms the second.
Italian Parsley is grown in 3.5 inch pots. This is an annual plant and will not be refunded or replacement sent.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Herb Plants
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|