Little Lime Punch™ Hydrangea | Small Hydrangea
This compact size hydrangea paniculata is big on color. Emerging early summer flowers are lime green. As the flowers grow into late summer, they change to a colorful mix of pink, green, white and punch like red all on the same small plant.
- Plant in full to part sun
- Grows in zones 3 to 8
- Reaches height of 3 to 5 feet tall with spread of 3 to 5 feet wide
Prune late winter to early spring and add time release fertilizer. Soil pH does not affect the bloom colors.
Little Lime Punch™ Hydrangea paniculata 'SMNHPH' USPP 33,207, Can PBRAF
Little Lime Punch™ Hydrangea is grown in quart pots.
- Category: Shrubs, Hydrangea Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Pink, Red, White
- Mature Height: 3 - 4ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|