Fragrant Honeysuckle | Winter Honeysuckle | Lonicera fragrantissima -
This beautiful flowering shrub is one of the most fragrant flowering bushes blooming in late winter to early spring. The creamy white flowers that pop out all over the branches are sure to delight the senses with their clean fragrant scent.
Also known as Fragrant Winter Honeysuckle, this early bloomer makes a fast growing fragrant shrub hedge. These wonderful blooms become red berries as spring turns into summer.
This amazing smelling shrub offers great landscape variety as well as a wildlife shrub. With limited pruning, Winter Honeysuckle is a shrub form honeysuckle and not as invasive as most other honeysuckle varieties. Lonicera fragrantissma matures in 6' to 10'. This is a strong branched shrub and not a vine honeysuckle.
Fragrant Honeysuckle | Winter Honeysuckle is now available as:
- 3.5 Inch Pot
- One-Gallon pots Available after May 5th
Plants cannot ship into the follwing states: IL, MA, VT, OH, WV, MN, WI.
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses may be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs, Fast Growing Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Spring, Winter
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 6 - 10ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|