Epsom Salts for plants, Magnesium sulfate, promotes blooming in flowering shrubs, vegetables and assist in seed germination. The Epsom Salt is absorbed through the roots and foliage of plant to help plant produce chlorophyll. It will increase the phosphorous and nitrogen contents to help force blooms.
- Mixture of magnesium sulfate and sulfur that helps plants produce chlorophyll
- Promotes bloom in roses and other plants
- Absorbed through both roots and leaves of plant
- Recommended by rose societies for excellent blooms
- Available in 4 lb. Container
Epsom Salt is a source of magnesium that is essential to
plant development. It is required by plants to produce
chlorophyll. Leaf yellowing is the deficiency symptom.
• Helps plants absorb phosphorus
• Increases a plant's natural resistance to disease
• Absorbed by both the leaves and roots
Foliar - Apply 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) per 1 - 2 gallons
of water. This will cover 500 - 1000 square feet. Apply
2 - 4 applications throughout the growing season.
Soil (Roses & Shrubs) - Apply 1/4 cup to the base of
the plant early in the spring when new growth begins.
A followup summer application may also be made.
Protect from exposure to extremes of temperature and humidity during storage.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known
to the State of California to cause cancer and birth
defects and other reproductive harm.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this
product is available on the internet at http://www.wa.gov/agr
Information concerning the raw materials composing the
product in this container can be obtained by writing to Lawn
and Garden Products, Inc. and referring to the product name.