Echinacea purpurea 'Mellow Yellows'
The 'Mellow Yellows' Echinacea or coneflower will brighten your garden late June to early fall, with an array of sunny colors ranging from lemony yellow to deep rich yellows fading to a light burnt shade. Clip the flowers from this coneflower for bouquets to enjoy indoors.
Butterflies, birds. native bees and other pollinators will enjoy the nectar and seeds from this native perennial plant. 'Mellow Yellows' Echinacea is an excellent addition to any pollinator garden or add a few to your existing garden to enjoy new flying wildlife that it will bring.
Grows 24 to 30 inches tall with a 12 to 24 inch width. Space plants 1 to 1.5 feet apart for best growth.
- Plant in full sun
- Tolerates drought once established
- Excellent cut flowers
- Tolerates heat and humidity
- Tolerates part sun in warmer climates
- Seedheads feed birds in fall
- Matures at 3 years old
- Pollinator plant
Image courtesy of Jelitto Perennial Seeds
Echinacea 'Mellow Yellows' are grown in Pint size Pots
Orders shipping to west coast addresses may be partially bare rooted and bagged for boxing and shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Echinacea
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: White, Yellow
- Mature Height: 2 - 3ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|