Hemerocallis ‘Red Hot Returns’ - Red Flowering Perennial -
Hardy into zone 4, this everblooming daylily produces large red blooms with a lemon-yellow throat. Red Hot Returns Daylily blooms consistently from early June to frost making it an excellent choice for summer and fall colors. The semi-evergreen foliage should be cut back in late winter to early spring to reveal new growth. As with many daylilies, the flowers are edible.
Hemerocallis 'Red Hot Returns' USPP#13499
Red Hot Returns Daylily grows in a one gallon container. Orders going to AZ or CA addresses will be bare rooted and root washed before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Daylilies
- Plant Type: Semi-evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: Red
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|