Carex Evergreen Sedge
Where won't you plant the Carex hachijoensis 'Evergold' because it easily grows in any partially sunny or shaded area. The creamy yellow to white and dark green variegated leaves form a foundation shape even for the Evergreen Sedge small size. Grows in dry to average moisture soil types. This interesting carex remains evergreen into zone 5 (during mild winters).
Use this evergreen sedge grass for lawn edging, woodland gardens, rain gardens, window boxes and as a spiller in containers arrangements.
Cut this grass back in early spring before new growth begins. The Evergold Sedge grass doesn't grow well in deep or full shade like other sedge varieties.
Carex Evergold Sedge is available in:
- 3.5 Inch Pots
- Please note: this item does not ship to Oregon addresses.
Plants shipping to AZ and CA addresses will be bare rooted and root washed before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Discontinued Sale, Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Ornamental Grasses
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|