Brandywine Maple Tree
Brandywine Maple tree is the number one choice for lawn, shade, or street trees. A cross of October Glory Red Maple and Autumn Flame Red Maple trees, the Brandywine Red Maple Tree was released in 1994. In fall, the leaves of the Acer rubrum L. 'Brandywine' begin red turning to more purple autumn foliage.
Producing only male flowers, the Red Maple Brandywine does not fruit, so you will not find those pesky maple seedlings sprouting up in your yard. A fast growing shade tree, this Red Maple cultivar attains an approximate size of 25 feet tall with a 12 foot crown in 12 years.
Brandywine Red Maple is a shade tree with an oval crown.
Prefers slightly acidic, moist soil.
Brandywine Red Maple is available in 2 sizes:
- 2.5 inch potted plants
- Quart Pots - Available after May 5th
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses will be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Trees, Maple Trees, Shade Trees, Fast Growing Trees, Flowering Trees
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: Red
- Mature Height: 30 - 50ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|