Bignonia Tangerine Beauty | Crossvine
Bignonia Tangerine Beauty, commonly called Crossvine or Trumpet Flower, is a climbing vine that provides a burst of tangerine colored trumpet shaped blooms in late spring and continue with sporadic blooms throughout summer into fall. You will enjoy the Bignonia capreolata's beautiful showy trumpet shaped flowers with yellow throats surrounded by tangerine colored tubes.
An easy to grow and maintain vine, this climbing vine attaches itself to most surfaces by twisting tendrils, the Crossvine is a semi-evergreen to evergreen flowering vine that performs best in full sun to partial shade. Generally evergreen in southern states such as areas with zones 7, 8 & 9. Perennial in other regions.
The Bignonia Tangerine Beauty is a woody vine is commonly grown on trellises, arbors or walls and grows to an average height of 10 to 20 feet, but can reach up to 30 feet. It is fast growing throughout the warmer periods and attracts hummingbirds by the droves.
As seen in Southern Living Magazine.
- Bignonia Tangerine Beauty is available in 2 sizes:
- Pint Pot
- Quart Pot - Available Spring 2023
Plants shipping to CA and AZ addresses may be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Evergreen Perennials, Vines
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring, Summer
- Bloom Color: Apricot
- Mature Height: 10 - 20ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|