Buy Aphrodite Rose of Sharon Bushes Online -
The Aphrodite Rose of Sharon, or hibiscus syriacus, are valued for their large single dark pink flowers with dark red eye that bloom in mid-to late summer when few other pink flowering shrubs bloom. The Aphrodite Hibiscus bushes grow best in full sun or even partial shade and are adaptable to most any soil type. Their growth rate ranges from slow to moderate, and transplanting is easy. Hardy Hibiscus are also known as althea, swamp mallow, rose mallow and Rose of Sharon.
The Hardy Hibiscus Aphrodite's peak blooming takes place around August. Prune in late winter or early spring. Frequent severe pruning gives fewer but larger flowers; no or little pruning gives many small flowers. We offer the most poplar Hardy Hibiscus varieties available.
To create a rose of sharon hedge, space your plants 4 to 5 Feet apart in a row to create a beautiful flowering living fence.
Buy Aphrodite Rose of Sharon online at GreenwoodNursery.com for Best Prices!
Aphrodite Hibiscus Shrubs are available in 2 sizes:
- 3.5 Inch Potted Plants (currently not available)
- One to two foot tall field grown bare root plants
- Category: Shrubs, Bare Root Shrubs, Rose of Sharon Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: Pink
- Mature Height: 6 - 10ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|