Princeton American Elm is one of the most beautiful shade trees.
Ulmus americana 'Princeton' has shown excellent resistant to Dutch Elm disease. The Princeton Elm as developed in 1922 by Princeton Nurseries about a decade before Dutch Elm disease came to the U.S.
Other attributes of the Princeton Elm are its tolerance to black walnut poison juglone, drought, and air pollution making it a great choice as a street tree. The vase shaped tree grows into a 50 to 70 foot, medium to large, shade tree with a broad rounded crown. Has golden yellow fall foliage.
The American Princeton Elm is native to the eastern and central regions of North America.
Princeton Elm plants are growing in quart pots - they will be removed from the container and wrapped/bagged for shipping. Booking for next crop for shipping by early to mid summer.
- Category: Trees, Container Grown Trees, Shade Trees, Fast Growing Trees, Flowering Trees, Privacy Trees, Home & Garden, Gift Ideas
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained, Moist
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Mature Height: 50 - 75ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|