Strawberry plants are a welcome addition to any home orchard garden. Strawberries plantings are easy to grow and require a minimum of space.Virtually no chemicals are needed to grow healthy, tasty strawberry berries.
Cardinal Strawberry Plant
- Firm, glossy red fruit
- Sweet tasting
- Mid-season strawberry
- Good eating fresh
- Freezes well
- High yielding
- Excellent strawberry for pick-your-own operations
- Heavy disease resistance.
Ozark Beauty Strawberry Plants
- Excellent quality berry
- Large & firm with a sweet flavor
- Fruits early summer until the first frost
- Ever bearing
- Produces an early summer crop and a fall crop
Sweet Charlie Strawberry Plants
- Large firm berry
- Sugary sweet flavor
- Early season June bearing strawberry
Strawberry tip: Grow strawberry plants in open sunny areas as ground covers. Plant in spaces that will not have a lot of foot traffic.