Home > Seedling Supplies & Accessories > Tree Protectors
Membership has its privileges
As a Greenwood Garden Club Member you will receive:
Already a Greenwood Garden Club Member?
Click here to log in now and receive member pricing.
Greenwood Garden Club Members please login to take advantage of member pricing, current specials and to access your member’s page.
Not a Greenwood Garden Club Member?
Click here to join now and receive member pricing and special discounts.
Tree shelters are drop-shipped from the manufacturer and available in the following sizes:
100% Secure shopping...guaranteed!
Tree Protectors - Tree Shelters - Tree Guards
(Pictured above is a 28 month old Green Ash tree with average growth of five feet, and a 90% survival rate with the shelters.)
Trees are at their most vulnerable in the first two years of their life. They must fend off deer, rodents and insects... survive drought and extreme temperatures... compete with weeds and other plants for nutrients... and more. Seeing your trees wither and die – or finding they have been eaten by wildlife – is frustrating and expensive.
Look at the extraordinary benefits that you enjoy when you protect your young trees with our tree protectors:
* Tree protectors are shipped flat and easily wrap around your saplings in seconds
* Provides 360 degrees of protective armor against hungry deer, rodents and other critters
* Provides protection from severe weather and high winds.
* Increases growth dramatically – up to 600% greater height in the first two years
* Tree protectors promote moisture build-up, creating a ‘miniature greenhouse' for each growing tree
* Fosters the development of straighter, better quality trees, AND increased root development
* Tree protectors are very affordably priced (see below) and save you the cost and frustration of dead and destroyed trees
It takes a lot of time, money, and work to plant and care for young seedlings. Tree pro Shelters will make them grow faster, healthier, and better. Protect your investment with Tree-Pro.
Protection of seedlings, no matter where they are planted is a must. Collapsible and reusable. Secure with wooden stake or conduit (not supplied). All shelters are 3.5 inchs in diameter and come with full instructions.
One foot or 12 inch shelters (recommended for evergreen trees like pines or spruce and can be used for shrubs). They last up to five years, and are reusable.
Two foot or 24 inch shelters (recommended for shrubs like lilac, russian olive, or caragana to name a few). They last up to five years, and are reusable.
Four foot or 48 inch shelters (recommended for trees). They last up to five years, and are reusable.
Five foot or 60 inch shelters (recommended for trees). They last up to five years, and are reusable.
One offer equals 25 shelters of that size.More Testimonials...
|People who have purchased this product have also purchased these:|
Send this to a friend !
AccuGrow Soil Test Strips
AccuGrow Soil Test Strips are your most important gardening tool. Quick test your soil the smart safe way to grow healthy plants. Healthy soil grows strong healthy plants.